Richard Kaufman’s watercolor paintings combine Western and East Asian techniques to depict scenes from nature. These include fish, animals and birds in ponds and wetlands, flowers in their natural habitat, and life in the four seasons in forests and mountains. His ultimate goal is to capture the mood and energy of his subjects. Richard is First Vice President of the Sumi-e Society of America.
R3 Bobcat Lane
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
Tel: (304) 258-6633
Email: [email protected]
GPS Coordinates: 39.5897, -78.2715
Directions from Downtown Berkeley Springs:
1. Go north on Route 522 (N. Washington St.).
2. Turn left on Rt. 9 West past the Castle towards Paw Paw.
3. Go ½ mi. then turn left on Cold Run Valley Rd towards Old Coolfont Resort.
4. Follow Cold Run Valley Road approximately 3 miles following the signs to Coolfont.
5. Turn right onto Herbert Quick Dr., immediately following Coolfont Registration sign.
6. Turn right onto Mountainside Rd. North. Follow Mountainside Rd. North past the intersections with Dogwood Way and Wintergreen Way.
7. Turn right onto Bobcat Dr. Magic Mountain Studio is on the left side of Bobcat Dr.