Berkeley Springs Studio Tour, Inc.
5 Mountainside Drive, Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
Updated Sept. 2017
Craig uses wood to create useful items that are both artistic and useful in everyday life.
Made of local woods and when possible, reclaimed wood from old barns or cast offs from local funiture manufacturing. Making useful items from recycled wood is a responsible and sustainable practice.
358 Salmon Lane
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
Phone: (301) 964-4485
GPS Coordinates: 39.5756, -78.2786
(Note: GPS mapping in Morgan County can be spotty and often incorrect. Using the coordinates posted here will take you to the proper location even if mapping, such as Google Maps, indicates a different street number.)
Directions from Courthouse in Downtown Berkeley Springs:
1. Go north on Route 522 (N. Washington St.).
2. Turn left on Rt. 9 West past the Castle towards Paw Paw.
3. Go ½ mi. then turn left on Cold Run Valley Rd towards Coolfont Mountainside.
4. Follow Cold Run Valley Road approximately 3 miles following the signs to Coolfont.
5. Turn right onto Herbert Quick Dr.
6. Turn left at “T” onto Mountainside Road.
7. Left onto Salmon Lane.
8. First house on right is 358